Today marks one year since Productiv launched at Okta’s Oktane19 conference in San Francisco. With so much happening in such a short amount of time, it’s hard to believe that it’s only been a year!
Productiv teammates at Oktane19 in San Francisco
We’ve been fortunate to celebrate many milestones at Productiv since our launch. Besides a reason to celebrate, each of these milestones validate our mission to help enterprises drive ROI from their SaaS investments and strengthen IT’s partnership with the C-suite to deliver results on business goals.
In recognition of our first anniversary, here’s a quick recap of these milestones from a company, product, and team perspective, as well as my own thoughts on these milestones and what they mean for Productiv:
- Partnering with Modern CIOs and IT leaders at innovative enterprises like Fox, Uber, Equinix, Apttus, Databricks, HashiCorp, and more to drive ROI and app adoption to deliver against business goals;
- Fueling our phenomenal growth by partnering with top-tier investors who have proven track records of success at Accel, Norwest Venture Partners, and Okta Ventures;
- Expanding rapidly with new offices in Palo Alto, San Francisco, Bellevue, and Bengaluru;
- Taking important steps to build an enterprise-grade company for the long-term, achieving SOC 2 Type 2 compliance and integrating with leading technology companies to help enterprises drive better, more data-driven decisions about their SaaS applications.
- Driving smarter, data-driven renewals and application migrations;
- Rationalizing core collaboration applications like Slack vs Microsoft Teams;
- Uncovering meaningful insights to drive Zoom adoption;
- Realizing significant time and cost savings from application engagement analytics;
- Measuring the impact and effectiveness of working from home as companies shift to remote work.
We’ve grown from 10 to 40 people, including our two most recent additions to the executive team:
- Neej Parikh joined us in January as Head of Sales. Neej has seen firsthand the transformative impact that SaaS has had on the enterprise, and that experience has been invaluable to our sales team as they build and develop relationships with enterprise IT leaders looking to maximize the value of their SaaS applications.
- Sadie Stoumen joined us in March as Head of Product. Sadie has been innovating and leading in product management and design for more than a decade. Product management and design are particularly important at Productiv, because the nature of what we do means delivering insights on a complex landscape of thousands of SaaS applications.
As we enter our second year, I couldn’t be more excited about what the future holds for Productiv. Every company is quickly becoming a technology company, with SaaS applications the glue that holds them together and unlocks productivity. As a result of this shift, IT leaders gain an even more critical business role in partnering across the organization to ensure every employee has the right applications, with the right license types, at the right times while still driving adoption and collaboration.
This is why Ashish, Munish, and I founded Productiv, and nothing has validated our decision to start the company more than the reception we’ve seen in the last year. To learn more, listen to our customers’ results, request a demo or check out the resources on our website.
“We have been growing our headcount aggressively over the past couple of years. Productiv helps us manage our IT OpEx as we strive towards profitable growth.”
Dave McJannet, CEO, HashiCorp